Friday
4–10PM
Saturday
10AM–2PM
Sunday
10AM–2PM
threadstitches.com
+971 55 660 3410
Shop No 8, Ground Floor, Bin Kalaib Building, Al Barsha 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

30 most recent searches

Comments 7

• M
    Mina Nour
    Horrible experience, would not recommend this place to anyone that would like to wear their clothes again after altering them. I used to go to an excellent on in discovery gardens but was looking for one in my neighborhood. Big mistake! I took in 6 shirts in and told them how I would like the shirts to be altered and got measured up on each shirt. I was told to pick them up in a week. I picked up my shirts and tried them on to find that the shoulders have not need done correctly. I took them back, and we agreed that they would only alter one shirt to make sure Im happy, and I was told to come back on Wednesday. I didnt come back until the Monday, as I was not in town. I went back to find that the one shirt had not altered yet and was told to come back after a few days. I expressed that I couldnt keep coming back and forth. So he said he would alter all of them. So we agreed. However, he told me he would only measure me for on the shirts as he could copy the same measurements for the remaining shirts. I came back the following week as we agreed to find that only of shirts has been altered correctly, the rest look worse than they did when they were baggy on me. Some of them is too small and cannot be taken back to their original state. I am just not happy! One shirt got altered correctly, out of all the shirts I took in. I would never go back there, and certainly wouldnt recommend it to anyone that wants to alter their clothes for the better. I am just shocked and furious. This has not only wasted my time, but has also ruined my shirts that were not cheap.
  • F
    Fatima Rahim
    These people are really great. They did a fantastic hem job on a dress which I needed for a wedding. I made the appointment in the evening on mail after work and without any delay I got appointment. BTW, they are open till 9 PM. Tailor was very quick, professional, and definitely knew what he was doing. The whole process was very streamlined, no fuss. Ill be coming back soon.
  • P
    Puja Nagpal
    Got my wedding dress tailored here over a year ago and I havent been anywhere else since. Staff is courteous. Doesnt let you leave until you are completely satisfied with how things look. Dont mind paying for great service. They will always have my business!
  • S
    shahalam jaunpur
    Great service and nice employees , I have given then 5 shirts and 5 trouser for alteration and they make it perfect,worth the money i have paid..Surely will come back and recommend it to my friends and family..Nice Job...
  • J
    Jaaved Khatree
    Worst experience ever. Avoid them at all costs. They were given 1 week to do a simple stitching job due for delivery on 4 December. Went to pick up on 5 December and they had done nothing on it! Even if there were delays, no one called to advise of this. Totally ruined our day as we had to frantically source a new outfit at the last minute and the Indian and Filipino workers were rude and unapologetic. Reporting them to DED for highly unprofessional behaviour. At the ridiculous price they charged I expected more but clearly they are frauds. Avoid them and go elsewhere.
  • N
    Nahid Ali Khan
    Remarkable job done. Love to visit again and again.
  • M
    Mohammed El-Essawy
    Perfect job, expensive prices

Nearest organizations